Policies, Planning & Management Systems
An essential part of health and safety compliance is establishing a well performing management system which will need lots of planning and a number of policies. Whether you’re a small organisation needing a health and safety policy for the first time, a larger business with an established management system or anything in between- we can help you with your compliance needs. Some of the ways we’ve helped companies include:
- Rewriting existing policies and management system
- Creating new policies for hybrid working
- Implementation of a new management system
- Planning for improving safety and culture
Drop us a line
How to work with us
Not sure what to do next, it’s as simple as 1,2,3…
1. Book a free consultation call using the form below. We’ll have a video or phone call to make sure that we’re the right fit for you.
2. Face to face meeting – following the initial call, we’ll visit you at your premises to learn more about your business.
3. Agree how we’ll work together. We can put you on a 12 month retainer package (no long tie-in, you’re free to leave us after the first year). Alternatively, we can deliver a set project (for example, a fire risk assessment or an audit), provide you with reports, then contact you after a set period for review.