We’re very excited to announce that we have a new Health and Safety Consultant job vacancy at Sure Safety…are you looking for a new challenge and want to embrace our #keepingsafetysimple culture?
Health & Safety Consultant – Job Description
Sure Safety Consultancy are an innovative, growing company with a focus on working with our clients to create bespoke solutions whilst keeping safety simple. We are currently looking to recruit a Health and Safety Consultant to work closely with one of our clients in the role of H&S Manager. This work is based in Cardiff but will require regular travel to other client sites.
You will be expected to provide advice, guidance and coaching to all personnel Company wide and complete day to day health and safety responsibilities which will include:
- Establishing, managing and monitoring standards, processes, communications, training and systems to ensure all responsibilities associated with Health and Safety are adhered to.
- Actively identifying and lowering risk levels
- Ensuring that all client Health & Safety policies, risk assessments, procedures, rules and regulations are adhered to with regards to equipment and operations are regularly reviewed, updated and improvements suggested.
- Ensuring that the client meets their statutory obligations in all areas and pertaining to health, safety and welfare at work, including statutory training and reporting.
- Monitoring accidents and completing accident investigations
- To ensure that full and accurate health and safety and training records are maintained and recorded.
- To develop and provide internal training as required and identify training needs through knowledge of operations.
- To establish a full programme of documented health & safety inspections, audits and checks.
- Keep up to date with all aspects of relevant health, safety & welfare at work legislation and communicate relevant changes to clients.
- Provide regular reports to the Managing Director.
- To maintain excellent relationships with the client, becoming a trusted expert.
Experience and qualifications
- NEBOSH (General Certificate) qualified (essential)
- Health and safety degree/NEBOSH Diploma (desirable)
- Experience working within a Health and safety role.
- Provision of advice to managers/supervisors
- Experience of formulating, implementing and revising H&S policies and procedures
Please send applications for the Health and Safety Consultant vacancy with a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!